In-Person Event Guidelines
The Dames will follow the guidelines put forth by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and comply with all COVID-19 restrictions imposed by Colorado law at the time of the event (e.g. face masks, social distancing, and occupancy restrictions).
Please be aware that while the COVID-19 pandemic is on-going participation in any in-person event is inherently risky. The Dames will take steps to help minimize COVID-19 exposure, but The Dames cannot and does not guarantee that you will not be exposed to COVID-19 if you choose to attend an in-person The Dames event. The information contained herein is in no way intended to substitute professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
The following steps must be taken in order to attend an in-person The Dames event:
- All attendees must complete The Dames Communicable Disease Release of Liability Waiver.
- Attendees should not attend if they have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days or been exposed to a known case of COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
- Temperatures must be normal. Attendees are responsible for taking their own temperature.
- Attendees should properly sanitize themselves and their belongings before, during and after the event.
- Attendees should avoid touching their face, nose, mouth and eyes during or after the event.
- All attendees will be required to wear a mask covering the nose and mouth while at the event.
- All attendees are required to practice social distancing at the event.
- Attendees should not hug or shake hands with other attendees at the event.
- All attendees must RSVP online.
If you attend an in-person The Dames event, and are thereafter diagnosed with COVID-19 within 14 days from the event, then the following steps must be taken:
- The infected person must immediately inform The Dames of the positive test.
- The Dames will verify the attendance for those involved in the event.
- The Dames will inform the other attendees of the positive test while maintaining confidentiality to the fullest extent possible.
- Any upcoming The Dames in-person event within 14 days will be cancelled.
- Attendees of the event should self-quarantine for 14 days.
- Any attendee who tests positive for COVID-19 after attending an in-person The Dames event must thereafter obtain written confirmation of a negative COVID-19 test prior to being permitted to attend another in-person The Dames event.
Communicable Disease Release of Liability Waiver
In consideration for being allowed to attend an in-person The Dames events, I, the undersigned, acknowledge, understand, and agree that attendance at an in-person The Dames event may expose me to a communicable disease, including but not limited to, the virus “severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)”, which is responsible for Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) and any mutation or variation thereof. I further acknowledge and understand the seriousness of being exposed to COVID-19 and the health complications it can cause.
I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, and personal representatives, HEREBY DECLARE THAT MY ATTENDANCE OF AN IN-PERSON THE DAMES EVENT IS OF MY OWN FREE WILL AND I VOLUNTARILY ASSUME THE RISKS INVOLVED IN ATTENDING SUCH EVENTS AND FURTHER RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS THE DAMES, its volunteers, directors, officers, employees, associated personnel, other participants and members, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event (“RELEASEES”), from any and all claims, demands, losses, and liability arising out of or related to any ILLNESS, INJURY, DISABILITY OR DEATH I may suffer, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.