“Laugh and who cares if the world laughs with you or not!” -- Meghann Conter
We’ve learned that when you “get out of seriousness” for an evening that you make deeper connections than at your typical, buttoned-up networking event.
The Dames events are a spunky, energy-filled mixture of connection, laughter and illumination. Devotees come to rub elbows with women who are at or above their level instead of fending off “business card stabbers” to find the one potential collaborator in the mix.
Does This Sound Like You?
- You own and/or lead a six or seven-figure business
- You are a senior leader of a corporation or nonprofit (directors, VPs and C-Suite executives)
- Your organization is cause-based and you are on a mission to make an impact
- You love to collaborate with and learn from other female business leaders
- You’re up for a night of laughter and fun at a non-traditional networking event
If so, you’ll fit right in at The Dames and find yourself surrounded by like-minded women who are ready to reach new heights together (and have fun in the process)!
Our Comedy Nights feature:
- Time to intentionally connect with strategic partners
- Witty words from Dames Founder and marketing expert Meghann Conter
- A comedian or humor-forward speaker to enchant us
- A “Dame of Influence” or “Nonprofit in the Spotlight” award presentation. The women we recognize with The Dames Award meet the following criteria:
- Are women who own and operate seven-figure (million-dollar) businesses
- Are women who are nominated by The Dames community
- Are women who have become mentors and motivators in our community
This Event's Entertainer:
Brenda Lee is an all woman improv power threesome. Camilla, Taylor, and Brogan are veteran improvisors with a combined 20 years of experience. They perform regularly at improv theaters around town, in the Denver Improv Festival, and have a monthly show at the Voodoo Theatre (first Thursday of each month). They perform long-form, all forms, and Maidenform - because the future is female and the future is now.
Our next event is from 6:30-8:30 p.m. on August 7, 2019
Thank you to our August Sponsors!
Night Out "With The Girls"
Jessica Sidener is the founder and CEO of Night Out with "The Girls", which provides unique events where women learn all about early breast cancer detection in a manner that excuses comfort, conversation and connection (and tons of fun)! Along with being a breast cancer survivor, Jessica is a widow. She is passionate about using the crazy hard times in her life to serve and inspire others.
Limitless Women is bringing together the best of the best to build an unstoppable community of Limitless Women rich with meaningful connections, empowering collaborations, and expansive love. Be a Limitless Woman. Transform Your Business and Life Significantly.
Upcoming Denver In-Person Events
Save the Date for these upcoming events!
Same time 6:30-8:30pm
August 7, 2019
October 1, 2019
December 4, 2019
Join The Dames
Claim your free ticket to our next comedy night by applying to become a member today.
Tickets are FREE for Dames members!