“Laugh and who cares if the world laughs with you or not!” -- Meghann Conter
We’ve learned that when you “get out of seriousness” for an evening that you make deeper connections than at your typical, buttoned-up networking event.
The Dames events are a spunky, energy-filled mixture of connection, laughter and illumination. Devotees come to rub elbows with women who are at or above their level instead of fending off “business card stabbers” to find the one potential collaborator in the mix.
Does This Sound Like You?
- You own and/or lead a six or seven-figure business
- OR you are a senior leader of a large corporation or nonprofit (directors, VPs and C-Suite executives)
- Your organization is mission-driven and makes a positive impact
- You love to collaborate with and learn from other female business leaders
- You’re up for a night of laughter and fun at a non-traditional networking event
If so, you’ll fit right in at The Dames and find yourself surrounded by like-minded women who are ready to reach new heights together (and have fun in the process)!
Our Comedy Nights feature:
- Time to intentionally connect with strategic partners
- Witty words from Dames Founder and marketing expert Meghann Conter
- A comedian or humor-forward speaker to enchant us
- A “Dame of Influence” or “Nonprofit in the Spotlight” award presentation. The women we recognize with The Dames Award meet the following criteria:
- Are women who own and operate seven-figure (million-dollar) businesses
- Are women who are nominated by The Dames community
- Are women who have become mentors and motivators in our community
This Event's Entertainer:
Everyone has a story to tell! The experiences in our lives and all the people we meet are endless opportunities for some truly incredible stories. Whether or not the stories are humorous, ridiculous, heart-breaking, or seemingly random but nevertheless memorable, stories are everywhere! How we choose to tell our stories, who we share them with, and what we can learn from them are all windows into the world of our own self-awareness. Join Kari as she humorously depicts the role of storytelling in our lives and how it can positively impact our self-care.
Kari Knutson is an expert in the field of Emotional Intelligence (EQ). She is a therapist, professional speaker, and speaking coach. She also wrote, directed, and performs in a one-woman comedy and storytelling show. Her goal is to take psychology "off the couch" and bring it to the people! She does this through her engaging, humor-forward presentations, impactful coaching sessions, and a laugh-out-loud show that is all about our shared human experience. You can find out more about her and sign up for her Monthly EQ minute at KnutsonSpeaks.com.
Our next event is from 6:30-8:30 p.m. on October 1, 2019
Thank you to our October Sponsors!
Jayne Sanders and Michelle Wilson are partnering again to offer their third workshop together, PURPOSE & IMPACT 2.0! The first two sold out, this one will as well. Two days full of tools and techniques to help you identify and learn how to clear blocks, release fears, and use Law of Attraction. This life-changing intimate workshop will help you ALIGN with your authentic self, RELEASE challenges, and ATTRACT the life you want.
When we say “everything print,” we mean everything print. Whatever printed material you need, we’re ready to deliver it and exceed your expectations — while keeping the process simple and cost-effective for you. Need to start a new marketing campaign? Big tradeshow on the horizon? What about a core value wall to promote your culture? We’re on it. Mention The Dames to get 10% off your first project.
Upcoming Denver In-Person Events
Save the Date for these upcoming events!
Same time 6:30-8:30pm
October 1, 2019
December 4, 2019
Join The Dames
Claim your free ticket to our next comedy night by applying to become a member today.
Tickets are FREE for Dames members!