“Laugh and who cares if the world laughs with you or not!” -- Meghann Conter
We’ve learned that when you “get out of seriousness” for an evening that you make deeper connections than at your typical, buttoned-up networking event.
The Dames events are a spunky, energy-filled mixture of connection, laughter and illumination. Devotees come to rub elbows with women who are at or above their level instead of fending off “business card stabbers” to find the one potential collaborator in the mix.
Does This Sound Like You?
- You own and/or lead a six or seven-figure business
- OR you are a senior leader of a large corporation or nonprofit (directors, VPs and C-Suite executives)
- Your organization is mission-driven and makes a positive impact
- You love to collaborate with and learn from other female business leaders
- You’re up for a night of laughter and fun at a non-traditional networking event
If so, you’ll fit right in at The Dames and find yourself surrounded by like-minded women who are ready to reach new heights together (and have fun in the process)!
Tuesday, March 10, 2020
Tickets are $55
Block One Events
428 Linden St
Fort Collins, CO 80524
Our Comedy Nights feature:
- Time to intentionally connect with strategic partners
- Witty words from Dames Founder and marketing expert Meghann Conter
- A comedian or humor-forward speaker to enchant us
- A “Dame of Influence” or “Nonprofit in the Spotlight” award presentation. The women we recognize with The Dames Award meet the following criteria:
- Are women who own and operate seven-figure (million-dollar) businesses
- Are women who are nominated by The Dames community
- Are women who have become mentors and motivators in our community
This Event's Entertainer:
A Finalist in the 2019 New Faces Competition at the famed Comedy Works, and an avoider of eating red-meat, Shanae Ross is a Comedian based out of Denver, CO. With engaging charm, a snazzy fashion sense, and personable storytelling ability, she has had the honor of performing at festivals such as the High Plains Comedy Festival (2018) and 50 First Jokes (2018). While fluent in the language of comedy, her inability to speak “Parent” does not hold her back from making them laugh. (However, she will watch a kid or two) With support from both her full time and part time dads, she draws her audience in with her light hearted and happy energy.
Our next event is from 6:30-8:30 p.m. on March 10, 2020
Tickets are $55
If you are a current Dames member, please scroll below to log-in and secure your seat for a free or discounted rate.
Already a Dames Member?
Northern Colorado Comedy Night tickets are FREE for The Dames of Northern Colorado and DISCOUNTED for the Dames of Denver.
If you are a member, please log-in and navigate to the event page where you will find your code and a link to register.
Not sure what a Dames member is? Click Here to find out more information
Thank you to our March Sponsors!
Upcoming Northern Colorado
Save the Date for these upcoming events!
Same time 6:30-8:30pm
March 10, 2020
May 12, 2020
Join The Dames
Claim your free ticket to our next comedy night by applying to become a member today.
Northern Colorado Comedy Night Tickets are FREE for Dames of Northern Colorado members!