“Laugh and who cares if the world laughs with you or not!” -- Meghann Conter
We’ve learned that when you “get out of seriousness” for an evening that you make deeper connections than at your typical, buttoned-up networking event.
The Dames events are a spunky, energy-filled mixture of connection, laughter and illumination. Devotees come to rub elbows with women who are at or above their level instead of fending off “business card stabbers” to find the one potential collaborator in the mix.
Does This Sound Like You?
- You own and/or lead a six or seven-figure business
- You are a senior leader of a corporation or nonprofit (directors, VPs and C-Suite executives)
- Your organization is cause-based and you are on a mission to make an impact
- You love to collaborate with and learn from other female business leaders
- You’re up for a night of laughter and fun at a non-traditional networking event
If so, you’ll fit right in at The Dames and find yourself surrounded by like-minded women who are ready to reach new heights together (and have fun in the process)!
Nancy, Wow-What a great event!! I can honestly say that last night was probably the most impactful and inspiring evening of “networking” that I have ever attended! Everything from the venue, to your motivational words, to the awesome entertainer was fabulous! Thank you!
-Lauren M., Sommelier
Wednesday, September 11, 2019
Tickets are $55
Block One Events
428 Linden St
Fort Collins, CO 80524
Our Comedy Nights feature:
- Time to intentionally connect with strategic partners
- Education bit from Northern Colorado Dames host Nancy Haboush
- A comedian or humor-forward speaker to enchant us
- A “Dame of Influence” or “Nonprofit in the Spotlight” award presentation. The women we recognize with The Dames Award meet the following criteria:
- Are women who own and operate seven-figure (million-dollar) businesses
- Are women who are nominated by The Dames community
- Are women who have become mentors and motivators in our community
This Event's Entertainer:
Merit Kahn (formerly Gest), CSP, is the Founder of Merit-based Business, author of Myth Shift: Challenging The Truths That Sabotage Success and creator of The Merit Method: 4 Part Training Experience for a Lifetime of Sales Mastery program. With more than 20 years of sales, sales management, coaching, training, consulting, writing and speaking experience, Merit has worked with thousands of clients across multiple industries with one goal in mind… grow business. She is certified in Emotional Intelligence and earned the highest designation in The National Speakers Association, one held by less than 12% of professional speakers worldwide, The Certified Speaking Professional, CSP.
Oh, and Merit performs stand-up comedy to unwind… because that's not stressful at all!
Our next event is from 6:30-8:30 p.m. on September 11, 2019
Tickets are $55
If you are a current Dames member, please scroll below to log-in and secure your seat for a free or discounted rate.
Already a Dames Member?
Northern Colorado Comedy Night tickets are FREE for The Dames of Northern Colorado and DISCOUNTED for the Dames of Denver.
If you are a member, please log-in and navigate to the event page where you will find your code and a link to register.
Not sure what a Dames member is? Click Here to find out more information
Thank you to our September Sponsors!
Upcoming Northern Colorado
Save the Date for these upcoming events!
Same time 6:30-8:30pm
Sept 11, 2019
November 13, 2019
Join The Dames
Claim your free ticket to our next comedy night by applying to become a member today.
Northern Colorado Comedy Night Tickets are FREE for Dames of Northern Colorado members!