“Laugh and who cares if the world laughs with you or not!” -- Meghann Conter
We’ve learned that when you “get out of seriousness” for an evening that you make deeper connections than at your typical, buttoned-up networking event.
The Dames events are a spunky, energy-filled mixture of connection, laughter and illumination. Devotees come to rub elbows with women who are at or above their level instead of fending off “business card stabbers” to find the one potential collaborator in the mix.
Does This Sound Like You?
- You own and/or lead a six or seven-figure business
- You are a senior leader of a corporation or nonprofit (directors, VPs and C-Suite executives)
- Your organization is cause-based and you are on a mission to make an impact
- You love to collaborate with and learn from other female business leaders
- You’re up for a night of laughter and fun at a non-traditional networking event
If so, you’ll fit right in at The Dames and find yourself surrounded by like-minded women who are ready to reach new heights together (and have fun in the process)!
Wednesday, May 8, 2019
Tickets are $45
3600 S. College Ave., Suite B
Fort Collins, CO 80525
Our Comedy Nights feature:
- Time to intentionally connect with strategic partners
- Education bit from Northern Colorado Dames host Nancy Haboush
- A comedian or humor-forward speaker to enchant us
- An “Evolving Woman in Business” or “Nonprofit in the Spotlight” award presentation. The women we recognize with The Dames Award meet the following criteria:
- Are women who own and operate seven-figure (million-dollar) businesses
- Are women who are nominated by The Dames community
- Are women who have become mentors and motivators in our community
This Event's Entertainer:
Speaker, Storyteller, Mother, Chronic Extrovert
Using Emotional Intelligence to Maximize Your Success
The term “emotional intelligence” (often abbreviated as EQ for “emotional quotient”) is part of our popular culture. It’s the rare person who hasn’t heard the term and even thrown it around in casual conversation. But do you really know what it means and how to use it?
Emotional Intelligence is a powerful tool that can positively impact how you engage and respond to the world around you. Developing your EQ can help you become more resilient, increase your productivity, help you communicate more effectively, and give you better outcomes for mental and physical health. This presentation will show you how EQ can go from being a buzzword something that you can actually use to have a huge impact on your personal and professional success and on your bottom line.
Our next event is from 6:30-8:30 p.m. on May 8, 2019
Tickets are $45
If you are a current Dames member, please scroll below to log-in and secure your seat for a free or discounted rate.
Already a Dames Member?
Northern Colorado Comedy Night tickets are FREE for The Dames of Northern Colorado and DISCOUNTED for the Dames of Denver.
If you are a member, please log-in and navigate to the event page where you will find your code and a link to register.
Not sure what a Dames member is? Click Here to find out more information
Thank you to our May Sponsors!
The Fox & The Crow
The Fox and the Crow is Fort Collins’ midtown cheese shop and bistro offering farmstead and artisan cheeses and meats from 5 to 5,000 miles away. Our staff is committed to providing the best cheese service and education. It’s truly a cheesy experience! We look forward to providing food for The Dames of Northern Colorado!
Welcome to Voltage Hair Salon - a new beauty experience in the center of Fort Collins, Colorado! Artistry, skill and energy fuse to bring you an upscale and sophisticated salon home. We believe that our guests deserve the absolute best, and we are honored to be able to serve you.
FLEXX Productions, Fort Collins leading event experts, was founded in 2003 and serves as the premier event rental company in Northern Colorado. Our event team has overseen thousands of events ranging from intimate backyard parties to large corporate events and elaborate weddings.
Upcoming Northern Colorado
Save the Date for these upcoming events!
Same time 6:30-8:30pm
July 17, 2019
Sept 11, 2019
November 13, 2019
Join The Dames
Claim your free ticket to our next comedy night by applying to become a member today.
Northern Colorado Comedy Night Tickets are FREE for Dames of Northern Colorado members!