“Laugh and who cares if the world laughs with you or not!” -- Meghann Conter
We’ve learned that when you “get out of seriousness” for an evening that you make deeper connections than at your typical, buttoned-up networking event.
The Dames events are a spunky, energy-filled mixture of connection, laughter and illumination. Devotees come to rub elbows with women who are at or above their level instead of fending off “business card stabbers” to find the one potential collaborator in the mix.
Does This Sound Like You?
- You own and/or lead a six or seven-figure business
- You are a senior leader of a corporation or nonprofit (directors, VPs and C-Suite executives)
- Your organization is cause-based and you are on a mission to make an impact
- You love to collaborate with and learn from other female business leaders
- You’re up for a night of laughter and fun at a non-traditional networking event
If so, you’ll fit right in at The Dames and find yourself surrounded by like-minded women who are ready to reach new heights together (and have fun in the process)!
Tuesday, February 5, 2019
Tickets are $45
CTRL Collective Denver - LoDo
1800 Wazee St, 3rd Floor, Denver, CO 80202
Our Comedy Nights feature:
- Time to intentionally connect with strategic partners
- Witty words from Dames Founder and marketing expert Meghann Conter,
- A comedian or humor-forward speaker to enchant us
- An “Evolving Woman in Business” or “Nonprofit in the Spotlight” award presentation. The women we recognize with The Dames Award meet the following criteria:
- Are women who own and operate seven-figure (million-dollar) businesses
- Are women who are nominated by The Dames community
- Are women who have become mentors and motivators in our community
This Event's Entertainer:
Macy Matarazzo & Kat Atwell
Comedian, Speaker, Storyteller
For one night only, spiritual dynamos Macy and Kat will share their collective ancient, top-secret vision board wisdom so that you can transform your own 2019 dreams into the ultimate, most divinely-charged year of your life. When you know this magic, you can turn any bran muffin vision into a crème brulee! Bring your notebooks and unlimited imagination and be prepared to have your mind blown in ways you've never envisioned. With a combined 30 years of improv experience and your suggestions, mystical mentors Macy and Kat will demolish your virtual magazines and use up all your mental glue as they facilitate the conception of this Denver Dames masterpiece right front of you.
Tuesday, February 5, 2019
Tickets are $45
Already a Dames Member?
Denver Comedy Night tickets are FREE for The Dames of Denver and DISCOUNTED for The Dames of Northern Colorado
If you are a member, please log-in and navigate to the event page where you will find your code and a link to register
Not sure what a Dames member is? Click Here to find out more information
Thank you to our February Sponsors!
Suzanne Muller-Heinz is the owner of Loveablize You and the Founder of Classy Connections. She’s an International Dating & Love Life Coach, Speaker and the Author of the book Loveable, 21 Practices for Being in a Loving & Fulfilling Relationship, which is endorsed by John Gray PhD, the author of Men Are From Mars Women Are From Venus. She’s a master at being lovable, and has an 86% success rate with her clients. In fact, in the last 7 years, 22 couples have married, 3 couples are engaged and over 26 people are in healthy solid relationships! Her mission in life is to support professional, self-reflective, go-getter singles to experience a healthy, fulfilling & LASTING relationship.
At Breathe Correct we help children and adults to comprehensively and non-surgically resolve the underlying causes of sleep and breathing disorders allowing them to live fully
Upcoming Denver In-Person Events
Save the Date for these upcoming events!
Same time 6:30-8:30pm
February 5, 2019
April 3, 2019
June 4, 2019
Join The Dames
Claim your free ticket to our next comedy night by applying to become a member today.
Tickets are FREE for Dames of Denver members!