“Laugh and who cares if the world laughs with you or not!” -- Meghann Conter
We’ve learned that when you “get out of seriousness” for an evening that you make deeper connections than at your typical, buttoned-up networking event.
The Dames events are a spunky, energy-filled mixture of connection, laughter and illumination. Devotees come to rub elbows with women who are at or above their level instead of fending off “business card stabbers” to find the one potential collaborator in the mix.
Does This Sound Like You?
- You own and/or lead a six or seven-figure business
- OR you are a senior leader of a large corporation or nonprofit (directors, VPs and C-Suite executives)
- Your organization is mission-driven and makes a positive impact
- You love to collaborate with and learn from other female business leaders
- You’re up for a night of laughter and fun at a non-traditional networking event
If so, you’ll fit right in at The Dames and find yourself surrounded by like-minded women who are ready to reach new heights together (and have fun in the process)!
Wednesday, November 13, 2019
Tickets are $55
Block One Events
428 Linden St
Fort Collins, CO 80524
Our Comedy Nights feature:
- Time to intentionally connect with strategic partners
- Witty words from Dames Founder and marketing expert Meghann Conter
- A comedian or humor-forward speaker to enchant us
- A “Dame of Influence” or “Nonprofit in the Spotlight” award presentation. The women we recognize with The Dames Award meet the following criteria:
- Are women who own and operate seven-figure (million-dollar) businesses
- Are women who are nominated by The Dames community
- Are women who have become mentors and motivators in our community
This Event's Entertainer:
Armed with nothing more than three pairs of goofy glasses and an occasional show tune, Lisa Foster of Parillume teaches you how to shift your leadership lens so you can rock your superpowers, dodge your kryptonite, and lead your team (and yourself) from conflict to kick-ass. Warning: Presentation may contain personality channeling and fake foreign accents.
Lisa Foster, owner of Parillume, is a leadership and team development speaker, consultant and coach. She helps dynamic leaders in business and social enterprise leverage strengths and personalities to improve engagement, communication and their bottom line.
Our next event is from 6:30-8:30 p.m. on November 13, 2019
Tickets are $55
If you are a current Dames member, please scroll below to log-in and secure your seat for a free or discounted rate.
Already a Dames Member?
Northern Colorado Comedy Night tickets are FREE for The Dames of Northern Colorado and DISCOUNTED for the Dames of Denver.
If you are a member, please log-in and navigate to the event page where you will find your code and a link to register.
Not sure what a Dames member is? Click Here to find out more information
Thank you to our November Sponsors!
At Heartland we find and customize solutions to meet the needs of your unique business. Whether you need partnership on Payroll, Point of Sale, Customer Engagement or Payments we are here to serve you.
First National Bank is a great big, small bank – offering all the resources of a large, regional bank while providing a personalized approach to each of our customers. Our advisors focus on you – developing an uncommon understanding of your business and personal goals. We partner with you to create a simplified and successful financial life that allows you to spend time on what matters most to you.
Upcoming Northern Colorado
Save the Date for these upcoming events!
Same time 6:30-8:30pm
More dates coming soon!
Join The Dames
Claim your free ticket to our next comedy night by applying to become a member today.
Northern Colorado Comedy Night Tickets are FREE for Dames of Northern Colorado members!